Friday, November 14, 2008

CALL GOD BY HIS NAMES.....

Do you need help with anything? Call on Jehovah Ebenezer (Lord my helper). Do you need healing? Call on Jehovah Rapha (Lord my healer). Do you need wisdom? Call on “The Only Wise God”. Call on Jehovah Jireh (my provider) to provide you with anything you need. Call on “The God of Comfort” to comfort you when you need it. Call on “The Mighty in Battle” to fight for you.
Here is a list of different names of God. Call God by ANY of His names that fits your need.
God is the “I AM THAT I AM” …He is EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you need him to be to you.
Names of God
Alpha and Omega, Abba Father, Almighty, Author & Finisher of our faith, Advocate, Anchor, Adonai, Amen, Ancient of Days, Balm of Gilead, Bread of Life, Branch, Burden Bearer, Bridegroom, Beginning & the End, Captain of our Salvation, Carpenter, Captain of the Host of the Lord, Chief Cornerstone, Chief Shepherd, Chiefest Among Ten Thousand, Chosen of God, Christ our Life, Christ the Power of God, Commander, Consolation of Israel, Consuming Fire, Counselor, Covenant to the people, Creator of all things, Crown of Glory, Christ, Counselor, Day Star, Day Spring from on high, Diadem of beauty, Door of the sheep, Deliverer, Elect One, Eternal Rock of Ages, Eternal life, Eternal God, Everlasting Father, Elohim, El-Shaddai, Emmanuel, Fountain of Living Waters, Foundation, Flame, First and Last, Finisher of Our Faith, Father of Mercies, Faithful and True Witness, Friend Who Sticks Closer than a Brother, Fairest of Ten Thousand, Garden of renown, Gift of God, Glorious Lord, God of the whole earth, Glory of your people Israel, God of truth, God the judge of all, Good, Good shepherd, Good teacher, Governor, God of comfort, God of compassion , God of Recompense , Great Light , God of patience and comfort , God of hope, Great shepherd of the sheep, Grain offering , Grain of wheat , Habitation of Justice , Head of the Church, High Priest, Horn of Salvation , Hidden Manna , Help of my countenance , Hiding Place From the Wind , Holy one of Israel, Holy One, Hope of Glory , High and lofty one , Holy and Just , Holy and True, He who lives, He Who Fills All in All, He Who Will Come, Head Over All Things, I AM, I AM THAT I AM, Immanuel, Image of the Invinsible God, Immortal God, Invinsible God, Jehovah, Judge, Jehovah El-Shaddai, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Mekadesh, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Shalom, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Ropheka, Jehovah El-Niyun, Jehovah Shamah, Jehovah Roden, Jehovah Adonai, Jehovah Elohim, Jehovah Elohe, Jehovah Sabot, Jehovah Ebenezer, King of Kings, King of the Jews, King of Glory, Lamb of the Midst of the throne, Lamb Slain, Leader, Light of Israel, Light of the City, Light of the morning, Light of Men, Light of the Gentiles, Light of the World, Lily of the Valley, Living Bread, Living water, Living Stone, Lord, Lord of Hosts, Lord of Both the Dead and the Living, Lord God Almighty, Lord God Omnipotent, Lord Most High, Lord of All the Earth, Lord Our Maker, Lord Over All, Lord Who Created the Heavens, Love, Lamb of God, Lamb without Blemish, Life-Giving Spirit, Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Lord and savior Jesus, Lord from Heaven, Lord God of Truth, Lord Mighty in Battle, Lord of All, Lord of Lords, Lord Our Righteousness, Lord Strong and Mighty, Lord Your Redeemer, Lord of Peace, Maker, Man Attested by God, Man of war, Master, Master of the House, Mediator of a Better Covenant, Mighty God, Mighty One of Israel, Mighty One of Jacob, Mighty Warrior, Mighty in Battle, Minister of the Sanctuary, Morning without Clouds, Most Holy, My Elect One, My Glory, My Helper, My Hope, My Lord and my God, My Portion, My Righteous Servant, My Salvation, My Shield, My Strength, My Support, Maker of All Things, Man of Sorrows, Manna, Mediator, Mediator of the New Covenant, Messiah, Mighty One, Morning Star, Most High, My Beloved, My Fortress, My Help, My High Tower, My Lamp, My Maker, My Power, My Rock of Refuge, My Shepherd, My Song, My Strength and My Song, My Well Beloved, Nazaren, Our Hope, Offering, Ointment Poured Forth, One I love, One Shepherd, Only Begotten of the Father, Only Begotten Son, Our peace, Our Potter, Our Omega, One Who Shall Have Dominion, Peace Offering, Physician, Polished Shaft, Portion of Jacob, Portion of My Inheritance, Precious Stone, Priest Forever, Prince and savior, Prince of Life, Prince of Peace, Prince of Princes, Propitiation for Our Sins, Prophet, Quickening Spirit Redeemer, Rock, Rose of Sharon, Son of man, Shepherd & Bishop of Souls, Savior, Servant, Shiloh, The Way, The Truth, The Life, The Resurrection & The Life, The Door, True Vine, Teacher, The Beloved, The Word, The Almighty, The Only Wise God, Wonderful Counselor, Yahweh, Yeshua.

No comments: